We provide comprehensive behavioral health services to the individual and/or the organization in a variety of areas. Contact us by phone or e-mail to discuss your needs.
Colonel (retired) Larry C. James, Ph.D., ABPP was born and raised in the great city of New Orleans. He completed his Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology at the University of Iowa and a Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Behavioral Medicine & Clinical Health Psychology at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu. Colonel James also received specialized training in clinical psycho pharmacology. He is the former Chair, Department of Psychology, at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and at Tripler Army Medical Center. Dr. James served this country on active duty for more than two decades and has deployed to many places such as Iraq, Cuba, and Afghanistan and many other places. Colonel James is nationally known as a scholar, soldier and Clinical Health Psychologist. He is well known for his expertise in the Psychology of Terrorism, National Security and the mind of the terrorist. From 2008 to 2013 Dr James was the Dean & Professor, School of Professional Psychology at Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio. Dr James was then promoted to Associate Vice President for Military and Veteran Affairs. Currently Dr James is the President & CEO of the Wright Behavioral Health Group, LLC and specializes in the treatment of chronic pain, PTSD, TBI and military related issues. Dr James has published five books and over 100 professional papers. Dr James' most famous book entitled "Fixing Hell: An Army Psychologist Confronts Abu Ghraib" tells the story of the debacle at the famous and infamous prison called Abu Ghraib, how this disaster occurred and his heroic efforts to right this terrible wrong in our nations history. Dr James was awarded the Bronze Star for distinguished service in Iraq and the Defense Superior Service Medal.
* The Alfred M. Welner Award
* The Military Psychologist of The Year Award
* The APPIC award for Diversity
*The Colonel Bob Nichols Award
* Fellow, American Psychological Association Clinical Psychology, Health Psychology & Military Psychology
* Board Certified in Clinical Psychology
*Board Certified in Clinical Health Psychology
*Past President, Society of Military Psychology
*Past President, American Board of Clinical Health Psychology
*Member of the American Psychological Association Council of Representatives
* Board of Trustees of the American Board of Professional Psychology
* Bronze Star Medal
* Defense Superior Service Medal
1. Our office is located at the beautiful
Greene in Beaver Creek, Ohio
2. Go into the main entrance to the Greene
3. At the first stop sign (the book store is in front of you at this corner) make a right turn.
4. At the next stop sign (Panera is on your left) make a left turn.
5. Park in the parking garage (parking is free).
6. As you walk out of the parking garage, my building (the Ritch Building) will be right in front of you.
7. Go up to the 2nd floor and our office is Suite 240.
70 Birch Ally, Suite 240 Beavercreek, Ohio 45440